Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Chihuahua Card

Lately, I haven't had much time to create new cards. I usually craft during nap times (the boys, not mine), but naps have been hit or miss lately. So, I wanted to highlight one of my favorite cards:


I've noticed lately that many birthday cards for men fall into two types: the "come hither" cards or the "silly, dopey man" cards. I wanted a card that would be suitable for any male without falling into one of these categories. This design started with scrapbook paper from The Paper Studio, It is cheerful and bold, and I colored the chihuahua to match. Stamping the sentiment took a few tries, because I don't have an even hand for stamping. Overall, though, I'm very pleased with this card. I think I'll create a similar one with "Muchas Gracias" as the sentiment. What do you think?

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment