Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Meet Little Bear and Con Man

Right now, I am a happy stay-at-home mom to two wonderful boys. I am sure these kiddos will be featured prominently in this blog, so I want to introduce them to you.


The small one is Con Man. I know it's an odd nickname for a child, but it really does suit him. When he looks at you out of the corner of his eye, and gives his sneaky pirate smile, you're a goner! He has the broadest, happiest smile and talks a mile a minute, complete with hand gestures. He's prone to dramatics, but he loves to cuddle too.

The big one is Little Bear. He's my dimpled superhero in training. Today he was Leprechaun Man: yesterday it was Pizza Man. I love listening to him play, because he narrates the best stories for his toys. He's very excitable, sometimes too much, but he wants so much to please us.

These boys keep us on our toes!







No comments:

Post a Comment